Becoming parents is a dream for all couples. However, attaining motherhood is not easy, and some women struggle more than others to conceive.
While you may try different methods to conceive, you should also practice living a healthy life.
Infertility can often be a barrier preventing you from becoming a mother. The painstaking journey of not being able to become a mother may bother you much.
However, you must know that technology and science have come a long way. Different treatments can help to improve fertility.
Can Yoga Help to Improve Fertility in Women?
Yes. If you cannot conceive, the best infertility treatment centre recommends practising yoga, and yoga can be a great solution to fix your infertility problems. Before we go on to discuss different asanas to improve fertility, here are some of the common benefits of improving fertility:
- Helps Manage Stress: Practising the asanas such as pranayama and meditation can help to prevent PCOS. It will help you manage stress and lose weight. PCOS can often act as a barrier to conceiving. Losing weight will help to improve the ovulatory cycle. As a result, the hormonal profile of your body will improve, thereby preventing fertility.
- Increase Metabolism: Yoga will help to increase metabolism and blood pressure.
- Healthy Pregnancy: During pregnancy, yoga can help increase the infant’s birth weight or reduce the rate of vaginal deliveries.
- Doing yoga regularly can help to decrease intrauterine growth retardation.
Can Yoga Help to Improve Fertility in Men?
Yoga can prove to be highly beneficial for men. Some of the common benefits of improving fertility in men include the following:
- Improved Sperm Motility: Studies show men who practice yoga daily can improve sperm motility and count.
- Helps Losing Weight: Men who are obese are likely to be prone to spermatogenesis. Furthermore, it will reduce testosterone levels and also increase scrotal fat. Practising yoga can help to lose weight and regularise the hormonal profile. As a result, it will help in treating spermatogenesis.
- Yoga can help you stay young.
- Yoga in men can be highly beneficial to your prostate health.
- Reduces The Chances Of Sexual Dysfunction: Yoga can help to treat immune system-related disorders, thereby decreasing the chances of sexual dysfunction.
- Yoga can help to reduce stress and anxiety. As a result, it can help to treat erectile dysfunction.
What Are the Helpful Asanas for Men and Women to Improve Fertility?
Yoga is one of the magic elements that can treat many conditions. Practising yoga asanas regularly can help women to achieve pregnancy and improve sperm quality in men.
Given below are some of the prominent asanas that can be helpful for men as well as women in increasing the fertility rate:
Dhanur asana is a reliable yoga exercise for men to increase their sperm thickness. The steps to practice dhanur asana are given below:
- Lie flat on your stomach on the ground.
- Try lifting your legs while holding them with the ankles.
- Raise the lower part of your body and chest at the same time.
- Inhale while keeping the stomach landed on the ground.
Bhramari Pranayama is also known as bee breath. Women should practise this yoga Asana regularly to release anxiety and stress. When the anxiety level in your body decreases, the chances of conception increase.
Also known as the butterfly pose, Baddha konasana can be a reliable solution to your infertility issues.
Practising this yoga Asana can help strengthen the inner thighs, knees and groins. It will also play an essential role in increasing the stretching capacity of women. If the flexibility of the body increases, it will help in smooth delivery during pregnancy.
Hal Asana may be difficult, but it can help improve sperm quality and fertility. It can also help to increase your IVF success rate.
Stretch your body and inhale to practice Hal Asana. Your head must be on the ground while stretching your body.
Adopting yoga can play an essential role in maintaining body harmony and contribute to the success rate of IVF.
If you’re struggling with infertility, you can reach out to the best IVF centre in India, Ferticity Fertility Clinics, located in Malviya Nagar South Delhi. Book an appointment with us now, call us at +91-11-45890000 or +91-9910120674.