Best MicroTESE Treatment centre in Delhi NCR, India
Frequently Asked Questions
If sperm are found during micro-TESE, they are extracted and frozen for future reproductive treatment, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). The whole operation usually takes around one hour.
- Obtain the best quality sperm.
- Get enough sperm to fertilize eggs from a woman.
- Minimize damage to the reproductive organs.
In the hands of a trained professional, MicroTESE is a safe therapy that allows infertile men with NOA to father children. However, unselected candidates with NOA are advised at the outset that only 17.9% will eventually become biological fathers.
When the sperm retrieved through Micro Tese are used for fertilization of an egg inside the cytoplasm, the process is called Microtese ICSI. It is a well-known technique used in ICSI
- Males having no sperms in their semen but have them in their testicles
- Non obstructive azoospermic males
- Patients looking for sperm retrieval for IVF
- Patients who are in need of just one healthy sperm for IVF ICSI
With micro-TESE, successful sperm retrieval has been recorded in men up to 63% of men, whereas conventional and more limited sperm retrieval procedures have reported success rates from 20% to 45%.